February 10, 2015 ByAngelika Christie
A woman’s body goes through different biological stages in her life. Her body needs to be prepared to go through these changes successfully. We list out 5 Food items you may want to include in your diet.
1) Tomatoes: Observational studies suggest that lycopene- rich food such as tomatoes help in fighting breast and cervical cancers. Moreover, Boston researchers state that tomatoes also ward off heart diseases.
2) Broccoli: Research by John Hopkins suggests that broccoli can combat most life threatening diseases, including cancer. Consuming merely four servings per week can decrease the risk of disease by 26%. And defend against Breast Cancer.
3) Salmon: Salmon is a rich source of Omega 3. Omega 3 presents a wide range of benefits- from aiding weight loss to minimizing the risk of arthritis. Furthermore, it is found that Salmon is excellent for pregnant women. It is essential for the developing Fetus. Moreover, women over forty are more likely to suffer from heart disease. Consuming two servings of salmon per week help combat this issue.
4) Apple: Yes, that sweet red or green item on your kitchen table. Health foods such as apples are rich in quercetin, an antioxidant that boosts immunity. In a study by Florida State University found that women who consumed apples daily, lost weight and lowered their cholesterol.
5) Beans: Beans contain some key nutrients such as protein, calcium, potassium and magnesium. Studies claim that regular consumption of beans can help control weight and reduce the risk of heart disease. Beans is also rich in protein, which helps the body to repair muscle and bone tissue.Beans are essential to Vegetarians as a substitute for animal protein.
To be a ‘Superman Woman’ you must consume super healthy foods.